We are looking for a superstar to help us digitise our customers amazing collections of heritage artefacts and artwork, and to configure our online software platform so their communities can access and engage with those collections. Our customers include libraries, archives, museums, universities, iwis, government agencies, commercial organisations and individuals.
The successful applicant is someone who loves the challenge of working with unique and diverse objects and has experience in scanning, post-capture processing and configuring software to get the best outcome. Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and familiarity with photo editing processes are essential.
You will be working directly with customers, so great communication skills, coordination and time management is a must. Independent problem solving and the ability to collaborate with your co-workers is essential.
Key skills that we are looking for:
• A high level of computer competency
• Photographic capture and photo editing experience
• Digital production experience
• Configuring software and training users
• Demonstrate good problem solving skills
• Strong inter-personal communication
• Able to work independently in a team environment
Please email email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter to tell us why you are our next SuperStar.